What if every-day was worth celebrating … celebrating you?
Parties can be lots of fun — there is no doubt about that, but parties are often saved for that so-called special occasion.
But what if every day is worth celebrating … what if every day we celebrated you?
Too often we live in a way that lives for that ‘special day’ … today we will celebrate Jim because today is Jim’s birthday.
But why is Jim more special today then he was yesterday or that he will be tomorrow … just because it is his birthday?
What if Jim is special every single day … well he is … as are you … as is every person in this world … we are all special every single day; thus every day is worth celebrating you.
But what are we celebrating? Do we celebrate the grades a person gets, the job that they have done, the meal they have made or do we celebrate how good a person has been? No way hosé … what a person does may sometimes be great and sometimes not, but what a person does is never who they are.
A person is not special for what they do
A person is always special for who they are
We can celebrate:
- The love that shines from every single one of us every single day.
- The beauty-full soul that lives within us all.
- The joy that is there for oh so many.
- The gentleness that founds each true gentle-men and gentle-woman in this world.
- The fun, laughter, giggles and playfulness that each person brings to the world.
- The awesome, amazing and lovable being in us all.
- The unique way of being that only you can be.
celebrating you for just BEING you.