Fabic offers a series of workshops and presentations that are based on the Body Life Skills program and the methodology used at Fabic that has been used successfully since 2002 to bring understanding and lasting change to any person, group or organisation.
All workshops and presentations support participants to gain extensive understanding when it comes to changing behaviour while valuing each individual for their own unique amazingness.
Workshops can be tailored to an organisation’s individual requirements, or Fabic has a series of prewritten workshops that can be delivered as a 6-hour course or a 2-hour introductory presentation.
Workshops can be delivered via:
- 1-day workshop
- 3 x 2-hour workshop
- 1 x 2-hour workshop
- Webinars or Zoom presentations available nationally & internationally
- Face-to-face professional development days at your organisation
Who these courses are designed for?
- Any person ready to understand their own behaviour(s)
- Any person ready to understand other people’s behaviour(s)
- Health care professionals
- Parents, family and friends
- Medical and legal professionals
- Professional carers
- Allied health providers
- Medical Facilities
- Mental health services
- Disability Services
- Residential Support Services
- Respite Services
- Health & Human Services
- Drug rehabilitation centres
- Justice services
- Legal firms
- Any organisation working with people exhibiting unwanted behaviours